Thermoplastic Mineralized Compounds
Carbelene MC, are semi-crystalline polymer compounds suitable for replacing many engineering resins such as PC & PC Alloys. Our technology makes the polymer act amorphous allowing for a direct replacement without tool modification. Low warp, uniform shrinkage & no pre-drying are a significant advantage. Benefits also include superior chemical resistance, lower cost and equivalent or lower specific gravity compared to many engineering resins.
Replace High Cost Engineering Resins with products that offer…
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High impact at ambient & cold temperatures
- Low warp & uniform shrinkage
- No pre-drying requirements
- Comparable heat deflection properties
- Equivalent flexural properties
- Equivalent or lower specific gravity
- Equivalent shrinkage to resins
- Commercial and industrial parts that require additional chemical resistance due to lubricants and solvents being present.
- Applications requiring a cost reduction. Compounds have lower cost along with the reduced expense of processing due to lower temperatures and no pre-drying.
Product Data Sheets
- Please Call