Thermoplastic Engineering Alloys
CRC’s TriFax family of products are BPA free Engineering Alloy’s formulated specifically to meet applications with higher chemical & impact resistance needs. These products have high clarity and meet California’s Prop 65 & The EU’s SVHC requirements.
Key properties include:
- BPA Free
- High impact properties (ambient & cold)
- Superior chemical resistance
- High transparency & light transmission
- Excellent flow properties for thin wall applications
- Good release properties for minimal draft parts
- Flame retardant grades available
- Because TriFax has high clarity, chemical resistance and impact properties, it is an ideal candidate for replacing polycarbonate and other amorphous clear polymers. With the ability to impart UL94-V2 performance for flame resistance without giving up transparency, it has great potential in many industrial and consumer applications. Being BPA Free adds additional value.
- Consumer & industrial cleaning equipment parts and components requiring chemical resistance, impact and clarity. (UL94-V2 needs to be obtained. Performance meets requirements)
- Industrial fluid containers where chemical resistance is needed along with transparency and high impact properties.
- Commercial & industrial lighting domes and lenses where UL94-V2, light transmission, chemical resistance and impact are required.
- Analogous applications to tealight cups needing chemical resistance, flame resistance and transparency along with good impact properties.
Product Data Sheets
- Please Call For More Information